Don't count on another deadline extension, CMS warns
For years now, physicians have put off their ICD-10 transition plans because CMS extended the deadlines repeatedly. But now CMS is warning that you shouldn't count on that happening again. October 1, 2014, is a firm deadline, the agency says.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus