Don't count on another deadline extension, CMS warns
For years now, physicians have put off their ICD-10 transition plans because CMS extended the deadlines repeatedly. But now CMS is warning that you shouldn't count on that happening again. October 1, 2014, is a firm deadline, the agency says.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness