A guarantee for a smooth transition to ICD-10?
Worried that you're investing huge sums of money in your transition to ICD-10 with no way to know whether you'll be ready by the deadline? You might want to ask your consultants or tech provider for a guarantee.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers