Nine of 10 physicians won't recommend healthcare as a profession
Lower reimbursement and payer issues are cited as leading reasons why nine out of 10 physician respondents indicate an unwillingness to recommend healthcare as a profession, according to a survey by The Doctors Company, the nation's largest insurer of physician and surgeon medical liability, based in Napa, Calif.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'