Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, August 2013
With so many challenges and changes coming at physician practices now, it can be hard to know where to focus your attention. Healthcare reform is reshaping the entire way you will provide healthcare and be paid for it, but one of the most fundamental changes involves how you code.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically