Strategic Toolkit for Patient-Focused Solutions — Save 66%
Three exclusive research reports explore peer-tested strategies and best practices for improving patient experience, safety, and clinical quality. Titles include:
•"Patient Experience and HCAHPS: Little Consensus on a Top Priority,"
•"ED Solutions: Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins,"
•"Clinical Quality: Data Is Key to Survival."
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare
- HL20: Sam Foote, MD—The Courage to Speak Up
- HL20: Derek Angus, MD—An Intense Focus on Care