Strategic Toolkit for Patient-Focused Solutions — Save 66%
Three exclusive research reports explore peer-tested strategies and best practices for improving patient experience, safety, and clinical quality. Titles include:
•"Patient Experience and HCAHPS: Little Consensus on a Top Priority,"
•"ED Solutions: Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins,"
•"Clinical Quality: Data Is Key to Survival."
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013