Strategic Toolkit for Patient-Focused Solutions — Save 66%
Three exclusive research reports explore peer-tested strategies and best practices for improving patient experience, safety, and clinical quality. Titles include:
•"Patient Experience and HCAHPS: Little Consensus on a Top Priority,"
•"ED Solutions: Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins,"
•"Clinical Quality: Data Is Key to Survival."
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems