Strategic Toolkit for Patient-Focused Solutions — Save 66%
Three exclusive research reports explore peer-tested strategies and best practices for improving patient experience, safety, and clinical quality. Titles include:
•"Patient Experience and HCAHPS: Little Consensus on a Top Priority,"
•"ED Solutions: Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins,"
•"Clinical Quality: Data Is Key to Survival."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers