Strategic Toolkit for Patient-Focused Solutions — Save 66%
Three exclusive research reports explore peer-tested strategies and best practices for improving patient experience, safety, and clinical quality. Titles include:
•"Patient Experience and HCAHPS: Little Consensus on a Top Priority,"
•"ED Solutions: Preparing for Increased Volume and Decreased Margins,"
•"Clinical Quality: Data Is Key to Survival."
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance