Compensation increasingly based on quality of care
John Commins, for HealthLeaders Media, September 1, 2013
Primary care physicians have 3% of their total compensation based on quality measures, but doctors will increasingly be tied to these metrics as reimbursement aligns more closely with quality and cost measures, Medical Group Management Association data suggests.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US