Q&A: Ardis Dee Hoven, new AMA president, outlines road map
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, September 1, 2013
From reimbursement challenges to figuring out what makes some physician practices great, the American Medical Association's new president, Ardis Dee Hoven, MD, vows "significant change" for doctors in the year ahead.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors