Malnutrition, long neglected, needs doctors' attention
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, September 1, 2013
The obesity epidemic in this country is rightly of deep concern to physicians and hospitals, but it obscures another deep-seated, but often less talked about problem: malnutrition.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers