Malnutrition, long neglected, needs doctors' attention
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, September 1, 2013
The obesity epidemic in this country is rightly of deep concern to physicians and hospitals, but it obscures another deep-seated, but often less talked about problem: malnutrition.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives