2013 CEO Report: Optimism on the Upswing
Although 44% of healthcare CEOs still feel the industry is on the wrong track, more are optimistic about their own organization's performance and prospects as they face the challenges and opportunities of PPACA.
This report explores healthcare CEOs' evolving perspectives on these issues, including their strategies for controlling costs, and why partnerships rank among their top three priorities.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians