2013 CEO Report: Optimism on the Upswing
Although 44% of healthcare CEOs still feel the industry is on the wrong track, more are optimistic about their own organization's performance and prospects as they face the challenges and opportunities of PPACA.
This report explores healthcare CEOs' evolving perspectives on these issues, including their strategies for controlling costs, and why partnerships rank among their top three priorities.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'