2013 CEO Report: Optimism on the Upswing
Although 44% of healthcare CEOs still feel the industry is on the wrong track, more are optimistic about their own organization's performance and prospects as they face the challenges and opportunities of PPACA.
This report explores healthcare CEOs' evolving perspectives on these issues, including their strategies for controlling costs, and why partnerships rank among their top three priorities.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges