2013 CEO Report: Optimism on the Upswing
Although 44% of healthcare CEOs still feel the industry is on the wrong track, more are optimistic about their own organization's performance and prospects as they face the challenges and opportunities of PPACA.
This report explores healthcare CEOs' evolving perspectives on these issues, including their strategies for controlling costs, and why partnerships rank among their top three priorities.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections