2013 CEO Report: Optimism on the Upswing
Although 44% of healthcare CEOs still feel the industry is on the wrong track, more are optimistic about their own organization's performance and prospects as they face the challenges and opportunities of PPACA.
This report explores healthcare CEOs' evolving perspectives on these issues, including their strategies for controlling costs, and why partnerships rank among their top three priorities.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care