HealthLeaders Media LIVE from Geisinger: Women's Health Leadership
Date: September 18, 2013 | 12:00–3:00PM ET
In this exclusive HealthLeaders Media event, physician and executive leaders from Geisinger share their strategies for improving women's health programs, including defining best practices; ensuring process consistency and accountability; using the patient portal for secure communication and enhanced education; and integration with women's cardiovascular care.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US