HealthLeaders Media LIVE from Geisinger: Women's Health Leadership
Date: September 18, 2013 | 12:00–3:00PM ET
In this exclusive HealthLeaders Media event, physician and executive leaders from Geisinger share their strategies for improving women's health programs, including defining best practices; ensuring process consistency and accountability; using the patient portal for secure communication and enhanced education; and integration with women's cardiovascular care.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals