HealthLeaders Media LIVE from Geisinger: Women's Health Leadership
Date: September 18, 2013 | 12:00–3:00PM ET
In this exclusive HealthLeaders Media event, physician and executive leaders from Geisinger share their strategies for improving women's health programs, including defining best practices; ensuring process consistency and accountability; using the patient portal for secure communication and enhanced education; and integration with women's cardiovascular care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL