Bill Frist aims to build next healthcare giant
Bill Frist is a man driven by challenges. When it comes to healthcare, the bigger the climb, the more Frist is interested. Frist's most ambitious endeavor yet may be Aspire Health, a palliative care physician network for the sickest patients that launches this week in Nashville with the goal of expanding nationwide. It places Frist, who serves as co-founder and chairman, firmly in the business seat of one of health care's biggest challenges: improving care and lowering costs for patients with chronic illnesses.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care