National transparency program could change revenue in your practice
The Physician Payment Sunshine Act, also known as the National Physician Payment Transparency Program and the Open Payments Program (OPP), is another part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that has physicians wondering just how it will affect their revenue and managed care reimbursement. The good news is that it does not have to produce an adverse financial impact on your practice, though you may have to change some of your outside activities to keep the program from complicating how you provide care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch