National transparency program could change revenue in your practice
The Physician Payment Sunshine Act, also known as the National Physician Payment Transparency Program and the Open Payments Program (OPP), is another part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that has physicians wondering just how it will affect their revenue and managed care reimbursement. The good news is that it does not have to produce an adverse financial impact on your practice, though you may have to change some of your outside activities to keep the program from complicating how you provide care.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions