Prepare now for coordinated, cost-effective care
One of the biggest challenges facing organizations is building processes that overcome the current fragmentation of patient care—which currently leads to gaps in care, including poor quality and cost outcomes, says Jordan Battani, a principal researcher with CSC, a technology consulting company based in Falls Church, Va., and managing director of CSC’s Global Institute for Emerging Healthcare Practices.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'