SGR repeal effort to resume in house
A house subcommittee will have another chance next week to amend a draft proposal to kill the sustainable growth rate formula. Without a "doc fix" in place, physicians who treat Medicare patients will face a 24.4% cut in reimbursement rates in 2014.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'