Webcast: The New Patient Experience Model—Strategies to Leverage the Patient Perspective
Date: November 5, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Marketing leaders from Covenant Health and Studer Group will help healthcare executives understand the importance of creating a patient-centered culture, share actionable examples of experience improvement techniques, and demonstrate how marketing can promote and sustain the hospital's patient experience strategy.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'