Webcast: The New Patient Experience Model—Strategies to Leverage the Patient Perspective
Date: November 5, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Marketing leaders from Covenant Health and Studer Group will help healthcare executives understand the importance of creating a patient-centered culture, share actionable examples of experience improvement techniques, and demonstrate how marketing can promote and sustain the hospital's patient experience strategy.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care