Webcast: The New Patient Experience Model—Strategies to Leverage the Patient Perspective
Date: November 5, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Marketing leaders from Covenant Health and Studer Group will help healthcare executives understand the importance of creating a patient-centered culture, share actionable examples of experience improvement techniques, and demonstrate how marketing can promote and sustain the hospital's patient experience strategy.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts