Webcast: The New Patient Experience Model—Strategies to Leverage the Patient Perspective
Date: November 5, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Marketing leaders from Covenant Health and Studer Group will help healthcare executives understand the importance of creating a patient-centered culture, share actionable examples of experience improvement techniques, and demonstrate how marketing can promote and sustain the hospital's patient experience strategy.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law