Webcast: Orthopedics Service Line Success—Physician Engagement, Efficiency, and Quality
Date: October 16, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Join orthopedic leaders as they offer evidence-based strategies for improving orthopedic efficiency, quality, and performance while also increasing collaboration, cost savings, and market share within the service line.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations