'Catastrophic backlogs' feared if CMS will not test ICD-10 with physician practices
CMS is moving forward with the switch to ICD-10 whether you're ready or not, and it won't test the system before putting your revenue at risk. That decision to go forward without testing how the new process works for physicians is being criticized as hasty and risky.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically