Physicians' Medicare pay data may be next to be made public
John Commins, for HealthLeaders Media, November 1, 2013
CMS is asking for public input on whether or not physicians have a privacy interest with their Medicare payments. If they do, CMS says it wants to create a review system that balances a physician's privacy with the public interest.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013