Toxic docs require management finesse
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, November 1, 2013
Healthcare organizations are working to both discipline and reform physicians who display disruptive behavior. The process requires leaders to strike a tricky balance between "managing disruptive behavior" and "caring for and protecting the victims," says one expert.
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- Doc Shortage 'Fix' Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Hospitals Tops in Physician Benefits
- Physician Pay Increasingly Linked to Value-based Metrics
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- CDC Expanding Quality of Care Efforts
- Will health reform bring new role, respect to primary care physicians?