Infection control needs regional strategy
Cheryl Clark, for HealthLeaders Media, November 1, 2013
Hospitals can't expect to control or prevent outbreaks of infections such asvancomycin-resistant enterococcuswithout sharing data and coordinating with other regional providers, a Johns Hopkins researcher says.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?