Physicians brace for drug, device 'transparency'
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, November 1, 2013
Physician groups are alerting members to be prepared to respond to public disclosures as pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers begin tracking and reporting their financial interactions with physicians.
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- Doc Shortage 'Fix' Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Physician Pay Increasingly Linked to Value-based Metrics
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says
- Critical Times for Small and Rural Hospitals
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- CDC Expanding Quality of Care Efforts
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not