Fauquier Health, LifePoint sign partnership agreement
Fauquier Health and Tennessee-based LifePoint Hospitals have officially partnered, giving Fauquier Hospital the resources to expand and improve its services, upgrade its facilities, add new technology and develop better ways of recruiting and retaining physicians. According to a Fauquier Health spokeswoman, the Fauquier Health Board of Directors and LifePoint officials recently signed a definitive agreement to form a joint venture to mutually own and operate Fauquier Health, including Fauquier Hospital and its related assets. The agreement will also grant LifePoint with 80 percent ownership and Fauquier Health with 20 percent. It must be reviewed and approved by the Attorney General of Virginia.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts