Fauquier Health, LifePoint sign partnership agreement
Fauquier Health and Tennessee-based LifePoint Hospitals have officially partnered, giving Fauquier Hospital the resources to expand and improve its services, upgrade its facilities, add new technology and develop better ways of recruiting and retaining physicians. According to a Fauquier Health spokeswoman, the Fauquier Health Board of Directors and LifePoint officials recently signed a definitive agreement to form a joint venture to mutually own and operate Fauquier Health, including Fauquier Hospital and its related assets. The agreement will also grant LifePoint with 80 percent ownership and Fauquier Health with 20 percent. It must be reviewed and approved by the Attorney General of Virginia.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse