Tax advantages and risks should be major issue when selling a practice
Selling your practice is a major decision with revenue and tax implications that can affect you far into retirement. More physician practices are being approached with buy offers as accountable care organizations (ACO) form across the nation, so it is important to know the key issues beforehand.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers