Don't Miss a Single issue — Action Requested!
We're moving to a new mailing platform and will soon begin using a new email address. To continue receiving this newsletter without interruption, please add email@example.com to your address book, contacts, or safe senders list. Your new issues are scheduled to arrive weekly. Thank you for choosing HealthLeaders Media for access, insight, and analysis.
- Doc Shortage 'Fix' Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- Physician Pay Increasingly Linked to Value-based Metrics
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says
- Critical Times for Small and Rural Hospitals
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- CDC Expanding Quality of Care Efforts
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments