Don't Miss a Single issue — Action Requested!
We're moving to a new mailing platform and will soon begin using a new email address. To continue receiving this newsletter without interruption, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book, contacts, or safe senders list. Your new issues are scheduled to arrive weekly. Thank you for choosing HealthLeaders Media for access, insight, and analysis.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts