Webcast: Telemedicine—A Strategic Tool to Grow Revenue and Drive Efficiency
Date: November 19, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Learn how specialists and specialty services are reaching outside hospital and clinic walls to engage patients via the Internet, and how telemedicine innovators are overcoming challenges such as billing, scheduling and contractual agreements. Telemedicine pioneers share strategies proven to bridge access gaps, improve patient experience, and streamline care through new mobile technologies.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care