Webcast: Telemedicine—A Strategic Tool to Grow Revenue and Drive Efficiency
Date: November 19, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Learn how specialists and specialty services are reaching outside hospital and clinic walls to engage patients via the Internet, and how telemedicine innovators are overcoming challenges such as billing, scheduling and contractual agreements. Telemedicine pioneers share strategies proven to bridge access gaps, improve patient experience, and streamline care through new mobile technologies.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening