Webcast: Telemedicine—A Strategic Tool to Grow Revenue and Drive Efficiency
Date: November 19, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Learn how specialists and specialty services are reaching outside hospital and clinic walls to engage patients via the Internet, and how telemedicine innovators are overcoming challenges such as billing, scheduling and contractual agreements. Telemedicine pioneers share strategies proven to bridge access gaps, improve patient experience, and streamline care through new mobile technologies.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013