Webcast: Telemedicine—A Strategic Tool to Grow Revenue and Drive Efficiency
Date: November 19, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Learn how specialists and specialty services are reaching outside hospital and clinic walls to engage patients via the Internet, and how telemedicine innovators are overcoming challenges such as billing, scheduling and contractual agreements. Telemedicine pioneers share strategies proven to bridge access gaps, improve patient experience, and streamline care through new mobile technologies.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal