Webcast: Telemedicine—A Strategic Tool to Grow Revenue and Drive Efficiency
Date: November 19, 2013, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Learn how specialists and specialty services are reaching outside hospital and clinic walls to engage patients via the Internet, and how telemedicine innovators are overcoming challenges such as billing, scheduling and contractual agreements. Telemedicine pioneers share strategies proven to bridge access gaps, improve patient experience, and streamline care through new mobile technologies.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts