Video: Nurses push to prep would-be patients on new healthcare law
The new healthcare law will bring a lot of questions for those who do not know about the many different aspects of the upcoming legislation. In order to get answers about the law, patients are turning to people in the hospital industry they can trust: nurses. Groups of nurses are going to gathering places to explain the Affordable Care Act to people who have concerns about the soon-to-be law. The nurses are primarily explaining the ACA to those who never had health insurance.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction