Video: Nurses push to prep would-be patients on new healthcare law
The new healthcare law will bring a lot of questions for those who do not know about the many different aspects of the upcoming legislation. In order to get answers about the law, patients are turning to people in the hospital industry they can trust: nurses. Groups of nurses are going to gathering places to explain the Affordable Care Act to people who have concerns about the soon-to-be law. The nurses are primarily explaining the ACA to those who never had health insurance.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus