Groups blast CMS physician fee schedule plans
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, December 1, 2013
MGMA-ACMPE has penned a blistering 18-page report in response to the proposed federal rule on payments to doctors, criticizing the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services for inaccuracy, inconsistency, and being misleading.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law