Groups blast CMS physician fee schedule plans
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, December 1, 2013
MGMA-ACMPE has penned a blistering 18-page report in response to the proposed federal rule on payments to doctors, criticizing the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services for inaccuracy, inconsistency, and being misleading.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised