Florida Hospital opens 2 women's health centers
Two centers dedicated to women's health — one in Celebration and another in Winter Park — will open Thursday evening as part of Florida Hospital's $270 million expansion. Florida Hospital for Women-Winter Park and Celebration Health Women's Institute will both offer an array of health services for all stages of life, including obstetrics, breast imaging, female surgeries and health counseling, said Marla Silliman, senior vice president of women's services at Florida Hospital. The centers are among the three new towers announced last fall to better serve female patients in Central Florida.They are part of the second-largest capital expansion in the hospital's 100-year history.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts