Financial Efficiencies Buzz Survey
A three-question survey on financial efficiencies was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council in June 2013. Executives from hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other groups were asked about opportunities for financial efficiencies, exposure to potential loss, and sources for financial efficiencies guidance. A total of 125 completed surveys are included in the analysis, which included 56 Senior Leaders. Results for Senior Leaders are broken out for comparative purposes.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?