Executive Insight Report: Opportunities From Financial Efficiencies
In this era of consolidation and healthcare reform, it is more important than ever for leaders to make sure their healthcare organizations are working at peak efficiency. In a recent HealthLeaders Media survey, Healthcare leaders say the greatest financial efficiencies are to be found in the revenue cycle. But how do you make your revenue cycle clean and lean once and for all? As it does so often, problem-solving comes down to expertise and capabilities. It is critical that healthcare organizations select partners, including financial partners, who fully understand the dynamics changing healthcare today. Those partners must show that they are committing the financial and people investments needed to keep pace with the rapid changes in the industry.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'