Executive Insight Report: Opportunities From Financial Efficiencies
In this era of consolidation and healthcare reform, it is more important than ever for leaders to make sure their healthcare organizations are working at peak efficiency. In a recent HealthLeaders Media survey, Healthcare leaders say the greatest financial efficiencies are to be found in the revenue cycle. But how do you make your revenue cycle clean and lean once and for all? As it does so often, problem-solving comes down to expertise and capabilities. It is critical that healthcare organizations select partners, including financial partners, who fully understand the dynamics changing healthcare today. Those partners must show that they are committing the financial and people investments needed to keep pace with the rapid changes in the industry.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus