Executive Insight Report: Opportunities From Financial Efficiencies
In this era of consolidation and healthcare reform, it is more important than ever for leaders to make sure their healthcare organizations are working at peak efficiency. In a recent HealthLeaders Media survey, Healthcare leaders say the greatest financial efficiencies are to be found in the revenue cycle. But how do you make your revenue cycle clean and lean once and for all? As it does so often, problem-solving comes down to expertise and capabilities. It is critical that healthcare organizations select partners, including financial partners, who fully understand the dynamics changing healthcare today. Those partners must show that they are committing the financial and people investments needed to keep pace with the rapid changes in the industry.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013