From Volume to Value: Finance Leaders on the Impact of the Big Clinical Shift
At the third annual HealthLeaders Media CFO Exchange, leaders discuss strategies for a major shift in healthcare: transforming from a provider organization essentially built for a high volume of acute care services into one that can manage the health of a population cost effectively.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion