Medical groups approaching exchanges with great caution
If you're wary about participating in the new insurance exchanges, you are not alone. Medical group practices are cautious about the insurance exchanges, with 40% of respondents in a recent poll of physician practices reporting that they are still weighing their options as to whether they will participate with new exchange insurance products.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%