Intelligence Report: Population Health Management—Steps to Risk Sharing and Data Analytics
This report explores how better collaboration and mastery of data analytics can help you build a successful integrated and collaborative network for population health management. Includes actionable recommendations, key takeaways, and case studies from Geisinger Health System, Lancaster General Health, and the Jefferson School of Population Health.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers