Intelligence Report: Population Health Management—Steps to Risk Sharing and Data Analytics
This report explores how better collaboration and mastery of data analytics can help you build a successful integrated and collaborative network for population health management. Includes actionable recommendations, key takeaways, and case studies from Geisinger Health System, Lancaster General Health, and the Jefferson School of Population Health.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line