HealthCare.gov crashes amid changes
The Department of Health and Human Services said HealthCare.gov's application and enrollment system crashed Sunday night due to an outage at the company that hosts the site. HealthCare.gov visitors received a message when trying to log on that read the "system is down at the moment.""We are experiencing technical difficulties and hope to have them resolved soon," the message continued. "Please try again later." "In a hurry? You might be able to apply faster at our Marketplace call center." Federal health officials earlier had modified the HealthCare.gov homepage to emphasize alternate ways of applying for health coverage under ObamaCare.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction