Healthcare Marketing and Strategy Collection — 66% off
This collection presents marketing best practices and lessons learned from Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Fairview, and other leading healthcare organizations, helping marketers to develop effective and measurable strategies that align with business goals.
You get 5 titles—4 webcasts and a book—for only $429 (a $1,215 value).
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- No Boost to NFP Hospital Bond Ratings from Medicaid Expansion
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014