Healthcare Marketing and Strategy Collection — 66% off
This collection presents marketing best practices and lessons learned from Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Fairview, and other leading healthcare organizations, helping marketers to develop effective and measurable strategies that align with business goals.
You get 5 titles—4 webcasts and a book—for only $429 (a $1,215 value).
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion