Physician-Hospital Alignment Collection—66% off
As new employment and reimbursement models take precedence, leaders are looking for innovative ways to collaborate with and incentivize physicians under accountable care and population health objectives. The Physician-Hospital Alignment Collection reveals the strategies these leaders are employing to drive alignment in their organizations.
You get five titles—3 webcasts, a book, and an intelligence report—for only $490 (a $1,485 value).
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised