Physician-Hospital Alignment Collection—66% off
As new employment and reimbursement models take precedence, leaders are looking for innovative ways to collaborate with and incentivize physicians under accountable care and population health objectives. The Physician-Hospital Alignment Collection reveals the strategies these leaders are employing to drive alignment in their organizations.
You get five titles—3 webcasts, a book, and an intelligence report—for only $490 (a $1,485 value).
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System