Physician-Hospital Alignment Collection—66% off
As new employment and reimbursement models take precedence, leaders are looking for innovative ways to collaborate with and incentivize physicians under accountable care and population health objectives. The Physician-Hospital Alignment Collection reveals the strategies these leaders are employing to drive alignment in their organizations.
You get five titles—3 webcasts, a book, and an intelligence report—for only $490 (a $1,485 value).
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- As virus spreads, insurers exclude Ebola from new policies
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- After Ebola patient cured, NE hospital takes cautions anew