Physician-Hospital Alignment Collection—66% off
As new employment and reimbursement models take precedence, leaders are looking for innovative ways to collaborate with and incentivize physicians under accountable care and population health objectives. The Physician-Hospital Alignment Collection reveals the strategies these leaders are employing to drive alignment in their organizations.
You get five titles—3 webcasts, a book, and an intelligence report—for only $490 (a $1,485 value).
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies
- 76% of Physicians Don't Like CMS Quality Reporting Programs
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD