Physician-Hospital Alignment Collection—66% off
As new employment and reimbursement models take precedence, leaders are looking for innovative ways to collaborate with and incentivize physicians under accountable care and population health objectives. The Physician-Hospital Alignment Collection reveals the strategies these leaders are employing to drive alignment in their organizations.
You get five titles—3 webcasts, a book, and an intelligence report—for only $490 (a $1,485 value).
- Critical Times for Small and Rural Hospitals
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- Providence, Swedish Health Launch Employer-Driven ACO
- Infuriated by MOC Rules, Physicians Unleash on Certification Boards
- Emergency Surgeries Drop with Insurance Expansion in MA
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- 5 M&A Tips from Finance Executives
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says