Analytics Fuel Care Management Pilot Project for Self Regional Healthcare
Self Regional Healthcare in Greenwood, S.C., is no stranger to risk management. As a self-insured organization, leadership understands well the delicate balance between providing the highest levels of care while managing delivery expenses. But in a unique twist, Self Regional is experimenting with a model that tilts conventional wisdom on its head, not unlike many emerging accountable care organization (ACO) efforts springing up around the country.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal