Care Transitions Program Uses Analytics and Reduces Medicare Part A PMPM Costs 25%
NTSP, an independent physician association composed of nearly 800 family and specialty doctors, everyday serves more than 15,000 patients in north central Texas. The practice, governed by a board comprised solely of local doctors, is focused on delivering the best medical care and is managed by resident healthcare experts—professionals who understand that sharing health information is the key to transforming care processes by creating efficiencies, improving outcomes and lowering costs.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity