Care Transitions Program Uses Analytics and Reduces Medicare Part A PMPM Costs 25%
NTSP, an independent physician association composed of nearly 800 family and specialty doctors, everyday serves more than 15,000 patients in north central Texas. The practice, governed by a board comprised solely of local doctors, is focused on delivering the best medical care and is managed by resident healthcare experts—professionals who understand that sharing health information is the key to transforming care processes by creating efficiencies, improving outcomes and lowering costs.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers