CFO Exchange Insights Report: Finance Leaders on the Impact of the Big Clinical Shift
At the third annual HealthLeaders Media CFO Exchange, leaders discuss strategies for a major shift in healthcare: transforming from a provider organization built for high volume into one that can manage the health of a population cost effectively.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL