Your next big decision: Join the exchange programs?
As the federal government continues to struggle with the launch of insurance exchanges under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), physicians are wondering more than ever if they want to be involved in what, so far, seems to be a system with an uncertain future. Deciding to participate in the insurance programs offered through the exchanges is an important decision, and one that should be made only after assessing your own practice goals as well as the state of the exchanges.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts