Your next big decision: Join the exchange programs?
As the federal government continues to struggle with the launch of insurance exchanges under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), physicians are wondering more than ever if they want to be involved in what, so far, seems to be a system with an uncertain future. Deciding to participate in the insurance programs offered through the exchanges is an important decision, and one that should be made only after assessing your own practice goals as well as the state of the exchanges.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions