Webcast: Telemedicine—A Strategic Tool to Grow Revenue and Drive Efficiency
Date: January 28, 2014, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Telemedicine pioneers from UC Davis and Mercy Health share strategies proven to bridge access gaps, improve patient experience, and streamline care through new mobile technologies, while driving down costs.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 2015 M&A Forecast 'Cloudy'
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Calculating the True Cost of Care
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March