Webcast: Telemedicine—A Strategic Tool to Grow Revenue and Drive Efficiency
Date: January 28, 2014, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Telemedicine pioneers from UC Davis and Mercy Health share strategies proven to bridge access gaps, improve patient experience, and streamline care through new mobile technologies, while driving down costs.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives