Webcast: Telemedicine—A Strategic Tool to Grow Revenue and Drive Efficiency
Date: January 28, 2014, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Telemedicine pioneers from UC Davis and Mercy Health share strategies proven to bridge access gaps, improve patient experience, and streamline care through new mobile technologies, while driving down costs.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says