Reducing Falls. Increasing Quality.
Get a free NDNQI® report on how to decrease hospital falls. Get Insight you can use to reduce falls in your hospital. You'll learn key statistics about falls, patient populations at risk, get details about a case study of Craig Hospital in Colorado that improved its falls data to near zero and benefit from specific tactics derived from studying five top-performing hospitals. Details of the six-year analysis methodology are also included.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- A new way insurers are shifting costs to the sick
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?