Reducing Falls. Increasing Quality.
Get a free NDNQI® report on how to decrease hospital falls. Get Insight you can use to reduce falls in your hospital. You'll learn key statistics about falls, patient populations at risk, get details about a case study of Craig Hospital in Colorado that improved its falls data to near zero and benefit from specific tactics derived from studying five top-performing hospitals. Details of the six-year analysis methodology are also included.
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- Doc Shortage 'Fix' Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Physician Pay Increasingly Linked to Value-based Metrics
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says
- Critical Times for Small and Rural Hospitals
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- CDC Expanding Quality of Care Efforts
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not