HealthLeaders Media LIVE from Geisinger: Care Coordination & Population Health
Date: March 27, 2014 | 12:00–3:00PM ET
Find out how the leaders of Geisinger Health System drove down costs in the care continuum by leveraging the power of their ProvenHealth Navigator model, a system that combines evidence-based best practices, electronic health records, and quality and accountability metrics to standardize care processes.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts