HealthLeaders Media LIVE from Geisinger: Care Coordination & Population Health
Date: March 27, 2014 | 12:00–3:00PM ET
Find out how the leaders of Geisinger Health System drove down costs in the care continuum by leveraging the power of their ProvenHealth Navigator model, a system that combines evidence-based best practices, electronic health records, and quality and accountability metrics to standardize care processes.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL