Industry Survey 2014: Forging Healthcare's New Financial Foundation
The next 12 months may be the most transformative in the history of the healthcare industry. This report provides timely insights from our Intelligence Unit and top industry executives into the evolving attitudes of healthcare leaders—and the clinical, financial, and alignment moves they’re making today to successfully negotiate the coming shift from volume to value.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised