Webcast: Orthopedics Service Line Success—Physician Engagement, Efficiency, and Quality
Date: February 27, 2014, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Orthopedic leaders from PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center and Stryker offer evidence-based strategies for improving orthopedic efficiency, quality, and performance while also increasing collaboration, cost savings, and market share within the service line.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'