Webcast: Orthopedics Service Line Success—Physician Engagement, Efficiency, and Quality
Date: February 27, 2014, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Orthopedic leaders from PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center and Stryker offer evidence-based strategies for improving orthopedic efficiency, quality, and performance while also increasing collaboration, cost savings, and market share within the service line.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers