HealthStream Onboarding Series: Essential Best Practices in Preceptor Training
New hospital culture calls for high performers who have the skills and confidence to work well in diverse environment, manage complex technologies and medical equipment, as well as deliver high-impact patient care. One of the best ways a hospital can prepare new nurses is by offering an advanced onboarding process that is anchored by a nurse preceptorship program.
A successfully preceptorship program offers a supportive environment and three very significant fringe benefits?
Learn more about how HealthStream is committed to improving healthcare by developing the people who deliver care. Visit healthstream.com
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- As Allegations Swirl, Baylor Plano Rejects Baldrige Award