HealthStream Onboarding Series: Essential Best Practices in Preceptor Training
New hospital culture calls for high performers who have the skills and confidence to work well in diverse environment, manage complex technologies and medical equipment, as well as deliver high-impact patient care. One of the best ways a hospital can prepare new nurses is by offering an advanced onboarding process that is anchored by a nurse preceptorship program.
A successfully preceptorship program offers a supportive environment and three very significant fringe benefits?
Learn more about how HealthStream is committed to improving healthcare by developing the people who deliver care. Visit healthstream.com
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public