HealthStream Onboarding Series: Essential Best Practices in Preceptor Training
New hospital culture calls for high performers who have the skills and confidence to work well in diverse environment, manage complex technologies and medical equipment, as well as deliver high-impact patient care. One of the best ways a hospital can prepare new nurses is by offering an advanced onboarding process that is anchored by a nurse preceptorship program.
A successfully preceptorship program offers a supportive environment and three very significant fringe benefits?
Learn more about how HealthStream is committed to improving healthcare by developing the people who deliver care. Visit healthstream.com
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files