Slideshow: 2014 Industry Survey—Forging Healthcare's New Financial Foundation
>>>View Industry Survey Slideshow
The healthcare industry is in the throes of transition. While it may feel like turmoil, this is also a time of great opportunity. In this preview of the 2014 HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey, we show how hospital and health system leaders plan to manage the shift from volume to value and support collaborative care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%