Webcast: Marketing-Physician Alignment—Balancing Priorities for Volume & Value
Date: May 22, 2014, 1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
As the industry shifts from volume to value, healthcare marketing's function expands from patient acquisition to strategic support and population health management. Join marketing leaders as they outline proven strategies for fostering growth and engagement to achieve both volume and value targets.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions