HealthLeaders Media LIVE From Intermountain: Primary Care-Mental Health Integration
Date: June 17, 2014 | 12:00–3:00PM ET
Find out how Intermountain Healthcare developed a team-based approach that ensures the effective assignment of mental health professionals, along with a care process model built upon a systematic, evidence-based treatment algorithm that is collaborative and measurable.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application